Thursday, December 24, 2009

The day before Christmas

Twas the day before Christmas and all thru the house not a creature was stiring except for ME! I have a full day ahead of me. Below is a batch of soap I need to wrap, actually there are 36 more bars on the other side of the kitchen. Then I need to make Scott's favorite holiday dish, MY special cranberry sauce. Have to wrap presents today and later make tonights dinner - oyster/mushroom soup with a loaf of a thick crusted bread, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. Lucky Scott, he gets to work.



Here is our last tree, the prissy one. It is covered with glass ornaments with gold, silver, and my fancier vintage ornaments. It truly is a lovely tree and my favorite each year. May you all have a Wonderful Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment